The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

adios!

I'm headed out pretty soon. Chad just left for work and I have a few more things to get together and pack and take a quick shower (my last civilized one, mind you! the next one will be in the chilly camp shower and the one after that in the same place 5 days later. I know, eww....) and then I will load the car and head south. I get to have lunch with my mom and dad at Ok Sun's (best Korean food on the planet!) and then hang out for a bit before I have to be at camp by 5 tonight.
Please keep us in your prayers...for safety, strength, patience, endurace...all the good stuff.

On an even better note, I got a really nice pay raise at work yesterday thanks to HL management. I won't say much because it would be rude to discuss it but I am thankful and I know I am blessed to be able to work at a company that when it is successful, passes that success along to the employees that make it so. Hurrah HobLob!

See you in a week!

1 comments:

Sis said...

I'm ready for you to drive through Atlanta on your way home and come see me.