The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

cooking project

So I told Chad that we have a cooking project for tomorrow but I failed to mention how complicated it might turn out to be. I have most of the ingredients but I don't know how well it is going to work out. It is a surprise for Sunday but if they either turn out fabulously cute or horrifically deformed, I will post pictures before then. Either way, they will still be edibile and we will see what happens.

A and I went to the YMCA this morning. It was a good workout...my abs are still hating me and we did like 2 seconds of ab work. I feel really good though. It is awesome how using energy makes more energy somehow. Trying to eat a little healthier too...bought carrot sticks and celery at the grocery store and packed an awesome lunch yesterday. I'll probably just have a repeat today...mostly cause it is easier.

I was going to try to show you a picture of the cute linen dress I am going to wear on Easter but Old Navy apparently doesn't sell it online or it is already sold out so I can't find one. I will just have to show you one of me wearing it some other time. It is purple Emily...and now I am thinking about buying purple pants too!

Waiting for cake to come out of the oven then I am jumping in the shower.

Gotta close at the HobLob.

Off tomorrow with Chad and I can't wait...we get to sleep in (Gwen willing...) and then hang out all day. I think he is going to go swim with me at the Y for a bit because he is so jealous that I am getting to swim and he isn't.

2 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

I can't wait for you to show me up on your cooking project! I'm sure yours will be way better than mine since you're already following the directions (making the cake and letting it sit for a long time to cool off)... I am way too impatient for directions (ie- they were in the freezer for like 10 minutes).

Oh, and purple is awesome!

You owe us blog readers lots of pictures soon!!

Sis said...

What's the project?!?!