The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ah...

We are all going down to Atlanta on Sunday to have Easter lunch and ensuing drama at my sister's house. And by all I mean everyone. Chad, Me, Dad B and Mom S, my mom and dad, sister, Frannie (they live there of course!), Megan is driving in from Boone, Jay and E who already live in the Atl, maybe K from here, our cousins A, Sister (that's just what we call her) and another Francie. Fun times! I am supposed to make green bean casserole...easy. I think I can handle that. I might try to make another surprise...a sweet one. Literally. We will see if Chad and I can complete it on Friday....I told him we had a cooking project and he didn't seem too excited. I wonder why?

HL all day today but it means I am home with Chad tonight. Woohoo.
We can watch last nights Fringe episode. Yes!
I'm with A...Joshua Jackson is hot.
In a "I still love my husband more but very cute" kinda way.

2 comments:

Fletchymama said...

Hey..weird question, but do you know if Hobby Lobby sells liquid henna..like the kind you'd get a tatoo with?

Enjoy your Easter lunch! :)

PSIrwin said...

hi dear
no, hoblob does not sell henna.
but, you can go to any Indian food store and get it or an Indian beauty shop. it comes in a powder and you have to mix it though. its easy...just add water and a couple drops of lemon juice which is supposed to make it stay dark longer. i've both done it and seen it done.