The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, April 3, 2009

plans

Today was an extremely long and busy day at the HobLob. I was extremely thankful and happy to be leaving when we finally got to about 9:15. Came home to Chad brewing beer in the kitchen, which I could smell all the way in the garage (it has a very strong smell...though admittedly, in the garage, it smelled like chinese food and I got super excited.)

Tomorrow Chad and I are going to Western Carolina University to a track meet to watch his sister M pole vault. It is her senior year and one of the last meets that we think we will be able to get to, even though it is three hours away (and we are driving there and back in one day...ugh). But, I haven't EVER seen her vault and it is far past time that we get to one of her meets so I am glad we will be going. I think I will just pack us a picnic lunch and some snacks and we will make a day of it. I can sleep in the car (Chad already promised!) so we will split the driving and road trip a bit. I need to charge my camera battery so I can get some shots of her vaulting and embarrass her with them 20 years from now (did I just admit that publically?). Kidding though. She's a fabulous athlete and I can't wait to see her do what she loves!

I am glad that we are going to be back on Saturday night because I actually hope to get some crafty stuff done on Sunday. If the weather is nice we will try to take Gwen for a looooong walk (and break in those boots!) outside but I need to get some stuff done at the house too. Lots of plans and not enough hours in the weekend.

Joined the YMCA today! Gonna get on the train next week with A. Stoked. Big time.

0 comments: