The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

oh yes

We finally got that snow they have been promising us for three months.

Granted it didn't stick (it is far too warm outside!) so I am glad I took pictures when I opened the garage and much to my surprise it was snowing...steadily...with huge flakes!



Snow on my fabulous chairs...woohoo!

This picture is where Signal Mountain should be...in the backgroud.
But it is totally obscured by snow.
Wonderful!
I also wanted to show you the pictures of Jess' purse...so Jess, here it is!

The whole great thing...you're gonna love it!

The too-cute striped inside...she picked great fabrics!
And I made a little fabric covered button to go on the strap because we don't have a cool pin to match but Jess says she can find one so it can be swapped out. Two down...four more to go!
So, just left the YMCA...treadmill and swimming with a little weights thrown in. I feel good! Eating some lunch, shower and off to the Hobster.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

since when did you become a seamstress! holy cow thats awesome. and y ay for snow! wahoOO!

BParrish said...

Very cute! And I'm happy you are finally getting to see a few flakes.