The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, April 6, 2009

she's back!

My bff Dani is officially back from Guatemala and has blogged again. We await pictures though but you know she is offically home because she has also updated her facebook status too...all things are official when they happen on facebook (please...read:sarcasim!).

Home with my sweetie tonight. "Chad what should I blog about today?".
He said "tell everyone you are applying for another job."
Yes, work was just THAT bad today.
People can cause migraines.
My theory was proved true today.

Home now, working on Jessica's purse.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

thanks for mentioning me so much lately and asking for prayers!! i grately appreciate it. you are the best. i miss you so so much!! Love yoU!!