The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, April 27, 2009

in the swing

It is really hard to get back in the swing of life after having been gone for a week, living technology free in the woods. I can't remember to answer my cell phone, blog a little, or return phone calls. Sorry folks.

We had a nice and relaxing weekend...we both had to work on Saturday. I worked an extra hour because all our cashiers were at prom (by the way...I am so glad that I am past that time in my life!!) and Chad had to go man the radio for a while because we haven't had rain in a while. We were both off Sunday so we just hung out at home all morning catching up on our TV shows. We headed out to the pool that he will be coaching at this summer for sign ups (not particuarlly successful) and then went grocery shopping....spent a ton but we haven't bought groceries in over two weeks. We have stuff for lunches and dinners and grilled out last night so it was super nice. Sat on the back porch in our adirondack chairs and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Gotta work today closing the store so it is back to the real world...ugh.
I love Sundays.

0 comments: