The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

but it's ok

All is well because today is already Tuesday.
And I get Thursday off.
I'm going to do some Christmas decorating and rearranging to make room for Sunday's visit to the tree farm....woohoo!
On the subject...I am doing good with the Christmas presents. I already have Jay's, Dad's is finished, mom and sis' are in the works, I got something small to go with Megan's, Jessica's, and Chad's. Looking forward to a handmade Christmas folks (there will also be good stuff to eat...I got a cookie press on sale at HL!). I have the stuff to make Chad's thing but I am lacking the sewing machine so my sweet mom is going to come up and bring her's and help me out. Even better!
On a scarier note, my Dad is having an epidural this week to try and rid himself of constant back pain. Say a prayer for him when it crosses your mind please! I love you Dad!
Headed to work...maybe more later.

1 comments:

ozob said...

so.... how long have you been having the headaches???