The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

When I might

I might go Christmas shopping tonight to buy a gift for our Uncle Jay (I am making a handmade exception because it is from Chad and I together so it doesn't really count). Hopefully we can get him exactly what he wants because that always makes people happy.
Or I might just stay home tonight and wallow in my "I don't feel cute today and I had to go to work" misery. Its a toss up. Jess would understand. Chad just doesn't.
And that stupid dog we love so dearly has been barking incessantly (did I mention the FOR DAYS part) for no apparent reason.
I'm going crazy.

Oh a different note...Chad and I both have some opportnities at work that we need your prayers about. Life seems to always come at you fast so pray that we will make the best decisions and do what we feel God is pushing us towards (because I know I can be hard headed sometimes).

Christmas decor pictures to come later....after the wallowing.

0 comments: