The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

because today I...

I am decorating the house for Christmas today...I will show you before pictures and post after pictures when we finally get the tree this Sunday. I am pretty excited. Mostly because I am home by myself and I got to do it however I wanted to! (I can't get my Piscasa to work to edit images so what you see is what you get...)


Our boring living room...before.

The dining room table covered with all the crap, I mean beautiful decorations, that I am putting out.

That's snow on them' thar hills!

A couple of days ago it was really cold and we got a little bit of snow on and off all day. It snowed overnight and the houses on the top of the mountain got a couple of inches. We didn't even get enough to stick to the roof tops but it was nice anyway. Hopefully we might get a little more (even though I do NOT have appropriate snow attire and I do NOT know how to drive in winter conditions!!).

We are going to dinner tonight at this guy's house..Chad's boss Brian...I know he's a cool dude or I wouldn't have put this fabulous picture (that Chad surprised him and took, thank you very much!) on the blog. I really like him and his wife and we have a good time when we hang out with them...its nice to have some friends/people to hang out with even if they are more of mom/dad figures to us. I'm excited...

And I leave you with this....a picture of Chad brushing Gwen's teeth last night. Yes, seriously. But, admittedly it helps her have better breath. And we all know how bad dog breath can be so anything is an improvement.

They are the cutest...

4 comments:

BParrish said...

Why does Gwen look like she's becoming The Hulk? Does brushing her teeth make her angry? If so, please tell Chad to back away ever so slowly....

PSIrwin said...

lol, no. that is the point and shoot digital that i am using and low light.
but she thinks she is is the hulk!

BParrish said...

Also, I just noticed....hopefully there are bristles on both ends. If not, Chad may need some gentle instructions about which end to use to brush her teeth. It works better when you use the bristled end...

Ha Ha, I made myself laugh.

PSIrwin said...

haha. yes, there are bristles on both ends. a small end and a big end. she gets the bigger end for her bigger back teeth and truly doesn't mind it with the beef flavored toothpaste and all..