The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

before I go to work

Quick post...boring too. read on if you dare...
work again today. It is the "Christmas party" which means they supply lunch. I'm ok with that because it means I save about 5 minutes packing one in the morning.
Our store manager gets his Christmas present today but he has to do a scavenger hunt to get it and I am one of the clues (they are all people in the store). So, I have a clue and a pack of peanuts in my cash register drawer, waiting for him to figure it out!
Get off at 6 tonight then dinner with Dad B and Mom S and some family friends of theirs...belated wedding congrats I think.
The best part about today is tomorrow.
My mom is coming up to see me and help with some Christmas presents. Bringing her sewing machine to help me make Chad's large gift and then leaving it with me so that I can finish up a few others that I have been wanting to make. I am SO super-duper excited that she is coming that I can barely stand it. I haven't seen my parents in a couple of months (since our reception maybe??) so I am really happy to see her. I might wait in the upstairs window and stare out like Gwendolen, expectantly waiting for someone to show up!
Much love...P

2 comments:

Ryan said...

be careful... sewing machines are DANGEROUS!

Ryan said...

...ps that wsa from danielle... not ryan... hha