The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Then we got THIS in the mail

Our first Christmas card came in the mail!!
It was from one of my best friends and her husband in Columbus (J&R as they will be known). I was so excited but it made me even more anxious to finish mine and get them out (seeing that Christmas is less than a week away now).
Mom and I got a TON of stuff done yesterday. The big one was a home made fleece sleeping bag liner to keep him warm and snuggly when he (goes crazy) and decides to camp when it is far too cold to do so (and yes, I am sure I will be right there in the tent with him, losing our minds together). We also made little treats for all the guys that Chad works with up at the forestry and took them up there to them...can't tell you what they were because some other people who might read this are getting similiar ones as well so I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! I did make home made toffee though so I hope no one made themselves sick eating all of it...so rich!
We did some Christmas shopping too, finishing up Uncle Jay's (from me and Chad so no, it is not homemade, I am making exceptions) and Dad B's (again, not homemade because it is a joint gift). We still need to get something for Megan and I need a little something more for Danielle but I already have a plan for that one. Other than that and needing to finish a few projects, I am about done with Christmas stuff. Hopefully I will get to work some at the house on Sunday so I will finish up then.
Oh, did I mention that my fabulous, wonderful boss gave me the day before Christmas AND the day after Christmas off so I can spend more time with my family in Columbus. Can't wait!

0 comments: