The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

We won!

Chad bid on a Rebel Xti camera on Ebay this morning. Ok, two of them.
He won my Christmas present. Ok, two of them. This camera retails at Canon for like $700 dollars and granted the one(s) he won don't have lenses, but I already have lenses. But, I sorta don't need two cameras. So, if anyone is interested (Emily you get first dibs because I know you are thinking about one and I DID just text you about it), let us know. We will give you a SUPER good deal on it. I mean, one is cool. Two is a little much coolness for one girl.

I am off work tomorrow. Joy, oh joy.
We are going to the last Sunday Market downtown (a really cool mix of artists, farmers, locals, etc). It is the Christmas edition because it is the last I guess but I am going to see if I can pick up a couple of other handmade gifts tomorrow for some gals and guys that I am struggling with. Any suggestions? (I am struggling with Chad's gifts...help people!!).

Getting our Christmas tree tomorrow too...I can-not-wait. I will finally finish decorating so I can post some pictures. (Maybe with my new camera!! Chad said I could use it between now and then and he would just wrap the box....Oh joy, joy again...)

Not too much to say other than that. Headed to bed soon. Long, crazy, buzy day at HL.

4 comments:

BParrish said...

Congrats! I just bought the Canon Rebel Xs a few weeks ago and love it.

Danielle said...

call me asap about the camera. or you could just wrap it up and give it to me for christmas...

Sara said...

yayyyyyyyyy!!!! camera!!! congratulations!

Emily Geyer said...

me Emily? I never got your text! Oh wait... new chatty cell phone number... 423-305-5794... this might help