The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, December 29, 2008

and more pictures

My friend Danielle finally posted about her Christmas full of lies...enjoy the camera my friend.
I am still working on Photoshop so here are some more unedited, in their full glory, pictures from our Christmas week extravaganza...

Crazy uncle Jay and Gwendolen wearing their Christmas finest

Megan, my fabulous sister-in-law (who might live with us next year
and yes, I would be super excited)

The stockings at my parents house. Mom had to make new stockings for the family additions.
Left to right:Gwendolen (Noah's ark fabric), my sister's (My Mema cross stitched ours back in the day), Frannie's, mom's, dad's, mine, then Chad's on the end.
Fun Times!
My cool mom, admiring Christmas gifts

My goofy dad tempting me with faces...I had to take the picture!

1 comments:

DAD 'B' said...

I really like the picture of your Dad. Why does he have the largest stocking? Good picture of Gwen and J. Good to see you tonight.

Sorry about the misspelling.