The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, December 8, 2008

but not for long

We got our tree...I am ready to post some wonderful decoration photos so here they are...!


Oh wait, I can't.
Why is that? (oh, I know you MUST be wondering).
The tree is naked. That's right folks, I said naked.
I got bad intell (that's Chad's phrase, he loves to use it at really inappropriate times like when I tell him what we are having for dinner)...about the existence of PLAIN, single strands of white Christmas lights.
We have none. We DO have those crazy net lights (for the lazy outdoor decorator...and yes, we have been reqested to put those on our bushes so we atleast look like we are in the spirit to the neighbors...don't get me started on the stupid, U-G-L-Y neighborhood association required gold/maroon bow again, PUH-lease...).

I guess it is a FABulous thing that I work someplace that has Christmas lights...woohoo for the Hobster Lobster. So, headed to work. To work. oh, and then to buy lights for the tree so we can FINALLY finish decorating and I can post pictures (because we all know, that's the whole reason I decorated!).

Oh, and Chad still hasn't done my eyebrows. You don't want to know what they look like. It is time to take matters into my own hands.
Much love from a hairy girl.

2 comments:

BParrish said...

I highly recommend a wax. It's really cheap and lasts a good while and they shape them soooo nice!

Naked tree? (shudder)

PSIrwin said...

lol..I get them waxed all the time, well, when they need it. I try to pluck the strays to keep it neat between waxings and he volunteered but it is time to bite the bullet and go to my new favorite salon on my off day this week!