The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

(just trying new stuff out)

I am trying to figure out how to add links in my posts without putting the whole ugly web address in my text. I think I've got it figured out so without further ado...let's try this thing!
Hm...for a first try...check out my friend Danielle's blog . She is too cute and finally getting to celebrate Christmas with her family today (Saturday). Oh boy do I have a story about her...but that can be tomorrow's post....when all will be revealed.
This is one of my favorite pictures of us...I had just gotten home from India and I drove over to St. Simon's Island with her so she could go to a job interview at a hospital there for a summer job. Ooo..she's awesome.

0 comments: