The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

because tomorrow I don't hafta..

I don't have to go to work.
I don't have to get up early.
I don't have to make my lunch.
I don't have to blog while eating my cereal.
I don't have to do anything I don't wanna do (except laundry).

I do get to hang out with my mom, one of the coolest women I know.
I do get to do some Christmas shopping (I WILL finish tomorrow...ok, hopefully).
I do get to work on my handmake Christmas gifts with mom and the sewing machine.
I do get to eat good food (maybe Mexican on top of Signal Mtn.)

I might even get to figure out out to get pictures off the new camera onto the computer...now wouldn't that be icing on the cake.

2 comments:

BParrish said...

Would you happen to have a laptop with a card reader built in? I do and it makes getting my photos off the camera SOOO easy. Just pop out the card and put it in the card reader and click import...

Then you just have to remember to put the card BACK into the camera, HA!

PSIrwin said...

i don't but my new camera came with a USB card reader and a cord to connect and download automatically so it shouldn't be a problem...i just can't stop using it long enough to load pictures! maybe tonight when I have some with mom...