The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

because I'll be home for Christmas

Yes, oh yes, I'll be home for Christmas....and not in my dreams!
I can not explain how excited I am to go to Columbus and hang out with friends and family that I haven't seen since October (I know, doesn't seem that bad but to me...its terrible!).
Don't expect a post for a few days and don't expect pictures (long story on the camera that I might tell one day...to upset to talk about it now)...I'll take some with the point and shoot and see how they are...mostly of us all with messed up hair, no makeup, and in our PJ's Christmas morning. Did I mention that my CRAZY sister thinks that you should still get up super-early on Christmas and open presents even though we aren't 8 years old anymore? I haven't told Chad that part yet. It will probably break his little I'm-an-Irwin-we-sleep-in-whenever-we-can heart.
So, Merry Christmas from us our little family to yours. I hope you remember why we are truly celebrating and who's birth we are "harking" into our lives. Enjoy these days...

0 comments: