The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, November 3, 2008

world domination

RISK: The Classic Game of World Domination.
And I did.
Jay and Chad just WISH they could have kept up. First, Jay and I ran Chad out of the world (wahaha....ok, so it was mostly Jay. I tend to play conservative at first...very conservative!).
Then I ran Jay around the world for so long that he gave in. I win.

We installed new fans yesterday.

One in our room. No light fixture. We decided to do it without one because we never, ever use the overhead light and we can always add one later.

One in the living room with a light fixture and glass shades that I picked out (with the approval of the two yahoos...Jay and Chad...at Home Depot).

I am happy with the way they turned out. Now if I could just pack up the 1,000's of other knick knacks around house. That, my dear friends, is a full time job in itself.

Gotta go to the grocery store. Chad put in some specific request for things to go in his lunch and I will, of course, get all of them. I hated that he had to go to work today. It was so fabulous to spend the weekend hanging out, installing fans, playing board games, and being able to just stay home for a weekend.

Been working on Christmas presents. They are going well. Obviously, I can't tell you what they are...I just hope I can keep them a secret until December 25th!












We are thinking about starting a business. Seriously. I am doing the background research this week. More about that later as we figure stuff out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your business going to be? Getting rid of other people's junque? Teaching manners? What Not to Wear? Being cute?

BParrish said...

My how talented that fellow of yours is...