The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I need peace.

Yesterday was ELECTION DAY.
You voted right? Well, if you didn't, you missed your chance.
I did. Won't tell you who for though it is might tempting...
all I want to say about it now is...we have our results.
Obama will be our next president, ushering in a lot of first.
I will say I am proud that I went out and participated in a very historic election.

And I promise, no matter how you voted, it is not the end of the world.
Or even the end of civilization as we know it (though some people are making it sound that way).
Matter of fact, think about it, choose any candidate and think...how many changes can one person make in a given term?
How many changes could YOU make in YOUR life in four years?

Change takes time.
So let's all sit back and give the man a chance.

0 comments: