The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

but not for long.

I am back home now after an evening across town...went to dinner with Chad's mom (S)...B is sick and at home trying to feel better.
A quick trip to the Linens'N'Things that is going out of business to see if there is anything we want...bought some sheets to fit our bed. My mom gave us a set (Early Christmas present) but we need two so we don't have to wash them and put them back on the bed when we forget until 10 at night! We bought white ones because they match everything but I am dying for some Chocolate brown ones...hopefully I can find some on sale.
We just turned the heat on for the first time this winter...why you ask? Because it is freezing outside. No. Literally. We had been doing ok with just the fireplace on for a few hours at night but we would get up in the morning and be pretty uncomfortable until we bundled up. No fun.
So of course, now our house smells like something is burning and probably will for a few days...as long as nothing really IS burning, I think we'll be ok.
Oh, yeah, and I am typing on my computer with double the RAM that it had earlier today. Who did that? you ask...ME! Ok, so the girl with the Geek Squad showed me how but I installed the cards myself. Oh yes...I AM the Geek Squad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Good job making your blog archive titles read like a story!

BParrish said...

I'm impressed that you installed your own RAM.