The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a good day

Been enjoying a few days of these....



but they are mostly turning brown now and, after today's bit of rain, are mostly on the ground.
After a few days here...

I think I am doing OK. Takes a lot of practice and warming my fingers up on chilly mornings to make them do right at the cash register but I think I am getting the hang of it. Our credit card machines sorta had a "crash" tonight. Apparently it was a problem that extended beyond our store so we don't feel so bad. I did get a little praise for how well I handled the stress and LONG lines of customers so that felt pretty good...I have even had a customer like me so much (yesterday) that they came back (today) with home made apple jelly because we talked about it...
How sweet and amazing. What a little blessing in my day.

Can't wait till this weekend...gonna eat some...

with...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

you are cute. can i get a discount at the lobster? jw.
hope its going good.
apparently it is... you are just SO GREAT WITH PEOPLE!!!!

:) love you. miss you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of the sushi. Matt got me hooked up with the best down in Tampa and I have to eat there every time we go down there now.

Glad you are enjoying the new job. Sounds like you must have caught on very quickly. But then, we have great genes...