The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

and see me soon

Trying to take a picture of the other cat but this one was so interested he had to come check it out...
T.S. (Eliot), yes, named after the author. But the best part is she is laying like Gwendolen does with her legs out behind...too cute. Notice the ears of the other curious sister cat. 

Car self portrait. 


On my sisters Mac computer so forgive the lack of captions and me not knowing how to move the pictures around!! 

Hanging out in Atlanta with my sister and Frannie today and spending the night.
I miss Chad already. First night away from him since we got married...I know...the required awwww's and cheesiness goes here. 

I am going to head home after lunch tomorrow and arrive in town to head up to the forest where Chad works to do some fall colors photography. I am pretty excited. I am taking my "good" camera which is a Canon Rebel SLR (film) camera. The only thing I am putting on my Christmas list is a Canon digital camera, sticking with Canon because I already have a couple of nice lenses and I want to keep them and use them with the new camera. I would kiss Santa on the lips if I got one...I don't even care who Santa is at that point. 
We went to IKEA...woohoo. I bought pillows. To go on our bed. And I am taking back the ones I got at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They are, admittedly, overpriced. Even thought I love them. And they match perfectly (because they are made to go together!). But I got two pillow shams and the two filler pillows for about half of the price of ONE sham alone, from the BB&B. I couldn't justify it. Sorry BB&B. My sister also bought me a toilet brush for every bathroom in my house...99cents each! You can't beat color coordinated toilet brushes!
Ate dinner. Drank a good beer. 
Watching the election results on TV. I have a feeling who I think is going to win. Mostly I just want this mess to be over.
Did you go vote? I hope so. 

0 comments: