The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

to a place far, far away.

Black weekend in the retail world is over for Hobby Lobby employees.
Thank You God.
Ok, so it wasn't that bad but it was busy. Very busy.
But I am glad that it is over. Very glad.
I have another headache. Came home and took some tylenol and drank Dr. Pepper (Chad says something about caffeine helping.....whatever, I just like Dr. Pepper so any excuse will do!)
Its getting better now but we are talking about going to see Madagascar 2 but I am not sure that I will be able to handle the booming sound and bright screen.
Going to hang out with Chad and his friend Jessie and eat dinner with Dad B and Mom S AND Jay (he rocks, ps....and I say that because he just did the dishes...yes, from Thanksgiving. Yes, it is Saturday night. Seriously. I am almost embarrassed to tell you that. Almost.)

Have you every noticed that when you don't get to see people that you miss them more (oh, wait is there a saying that goes with this...something about absense makes the heart grow fonder? People, Its true.) Jess - I miss you. Lots. You are the best friend that any girl could ask for. You are caring, honest, true to your self and your word, beautiful inside and out and I wish I got to see you every day. When are you moving to Chattanooga? Dani - you too. I hope your hospital is treating you well. I read your blog! But I wish I could see your face and hear your voice a little more often (its just not the same!).

Tomorrow is Sunday. That means sleeping in (the only day of the week I get to) and then hanging out with my sweetie ALL FREAKING DAY....I am so excited. We are going to (trying to go every week but we aren't so great at it) this church service at Christ UMC that is on Sunday nights (works best for our schedules) that is for "young" or "young at heart" folks and is supposed to be a "deeper" discussion of...well, all things Jesus. We like it so far. So, Sundays are fabulous.
More later...from the still out of control eyebrowed Paula.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about me? *sniff sniff*

Danielle said...

i miss you way more. really. tons and tons... come see me. when will you be home at christmas? we must spend tons and tons of time together. really.