The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, November 21, 2008

because I work so much

Because I work so much, I don't have time for blogging as much.
Which sorta makes me sad.
I like to blog...boring, random stuff about our lives.
But I am working pretty much full time (40 hours this week and next...I didn't know that this is what "part time" meant) at HL so I come home with very tired feet, ready to just bum around and hang out with Chad.
The only day off I get next week (besides the required Sunday) is Thanksgiving.
And I have A LOT to do before then so you might not hear much from me.
Or I might take lots of breaks and blog instead.
Who knows.

2 comments:

Fletchymama said...

We have a Hobby Lobby like 3 miles from us and we pass it all the time going to Wal-mart. Everytime we pass it, I think about you..haha. Its HUGE and I'm always tempted to go in, but haven't made it in yet. Oh well..one day. (This is Kayla by the way!)

BParrish said...

You have to find time to blog...otherwise how will I keep up with what's shaken in your world?