The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

maybe a great day

Work today.
They asked me to stay late. Again.
But its cool...it wasn't as crazzzzzy as yesterday.
No computer crashes.
My boss came up to me and said that my "seasonal" status there is no longer true...
I am "part of the team" now and I can stay as long as I want. Cool.


Lindsey posted our pictures today on her website...I was super excited.
http://lindentreephotography.blogspot.com/
Check it out. She has a ton of cool photography.

Working on Christmas presents. Not too much to chat about tonight..pretty beat.

2 comments:

ozob said...

the pictures are awesome!!!

Fletchymama said...

Ok..how do I add the little "other blogs I read" function on my side bar? I'm a blogger newbie.