The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

this just in...

Makin' tracks!
(All over the neighbor's yards...)
This is happening at our house, right this very minute!
We woke up to snow!
The forecast called for it but I always doubt until I see it...
it is beautiful!
My roses were making a last stand.
Snow won.

I stole this from Dani but it seemed perfect for out backyard table!
Thanks for the idea!
Since this might be the only snow we get this winter, I thought I should go ahead and get started.



The red and white...wearing their Christmas colors!




2 comments:

Danielle Snider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danielle said...

yyyaaayyy!! fun fun! im jealous! we just missed the snow today. at least we have so far. hoping we get some this winter though! enjoy!!