The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

much to do.

Mom was here all day yesterday, heading back to Atl. to see my sister this morning. We didn't do nearly everything that we planned on getting done but it was so nice just to hang out with her all day. We ran a ton of errands, finishing up Christmas stuff, talking, laughing, hanging out. I can't wait to be home next week and spend some time with my whole family!
Headed to the HL today...Chad is going to run errands and finish up his shopping while I am at work. I am so thankful for a day off yesterday...I really needed that one, especially one with my mom. It is really awesome how much our relationship has changed and improved over the past year since I moved away. I hate it that I don't live in the same city as my parents and I'm not able to spend more time with them, just hanging out. But I am thankful that they are so awesome and I enjoy their company so much!

0 comments: