The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

personal.

I have an embarrassing confession.
Yes, more embarrassing than having an entire can of spray paint on your body somewhere (cause that wasn't embarrassing at all...cough, cough).
I have had this really crazy personal goal of getting a blog hit from all 8 continents (ok, are there 8? Embarrassed, again. )
If so, I will forgive Antarctica and go for 7.
At the moment, I am at six.
I need Africa (yes, more than Africa needs me but not for this particular goal.)
Name that reference!
After a visit from Brazil sometime in the past few days (thankfully, I do not check Google Analytics every day any more so I missed it when it happened), I have all the other continents except for Africa and Antarctica (whom I am giving permission not to participate in this round).
So, if you know someone who happens to be in Africa (or in the cold Arctic doing cool research or dog sledding or something), and you wanted to encourage them to hit me up here, please do.
You have no idea what kind of dancing and hip-hip-hooray-ing would happen in our house.
I might even embarrass myself further by taping it and showing you.
No pride here folks.

Still dingy Digits, signing off for the night.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

seven continents:
north america
south america
africa
europe
asia
antartica
australia

central america is not a continent.
too bad im not going to africa anytime!! i wish....

PSIrwin said...

i didn't think it was!!
i knew there were seven but it was late and my brain was non-functioning!
i know, africa would be great!