The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

in da' house.

The Christmas tree is in da' house.
Naked but here.
We are giving the animals (mainly the cat) a chance to get used to it before we put breakable ornaments on it....hopefully that will happen tomorrow. And maybe I will get the wreath decorated and put up tomorrow.
And the rest of the ornaments on the banister.

But literally, as I sit here and type, the cat is running circles around the tree and jumping up and down. And meowing loudly.
I am mildly concerned.

I will keep decorating and hopefully, maybe, someday, post pictures when we get finished.
All my love,
Dingy Hands Paula (yes, they are still a little brown...sparkly rings, dingy digits)

0 comments: