The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, December 18, 2009

rainy day off.

Today is my day off this week. And it is pouring rain.
The cold, terrible, stay-inside-in-your-pajamas-all-day kind of rain.
Too bad Mom is coming and we have 1,001 things to do...
errands to run, last minute Christmas gifts to buy/finish (and one is for mom so she has to wait in the car and pretend she doesn't know where we are!), lunch with Jay downtown, laundry to fold (whenever she comes, I always save her my laundry!), Christmas cards to design/print/finish/mail...oh dear. I might have overbooked us for today.
I am off to try to design a card in Photoshop because the ones I was going to make did not work out quite like I had planned in my mind...waiting for mom to come.

0 comments: