The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

save your strength.

I am still home sick today...after a visit to the doc this morning, I learned that I will probably not die, though I might feel like it today. No ear infections like I thought it might be...just lots of pressure built up in there. She wrote me a prescription for antibiotics but told me not to fill it until atleast tomorrow or Friday if a) I felt worse or b) had a fever (which I do not currently have, though I have taken so much Tylenol in the past two days you wouldn't know it if I did!). So, I am waiting it out, taking the Sudafed every 5 hours on the dot (it said 4 to 6 so I am meeting that one in the middle).

After my Dr.'s visit, I saved my strength for two things:
1. dropping off Dani's goodies at the Post Office (so excited!)
and
2. Iced Green Tea from Panera Bread. (I think I might just be healed...for 5 minutes. Go. Get. Some. Now.)

I am currently about to undertake Christmas gift wrapping while I am the only person home so they won't see their presents. But really I want to put them under the tree to weigh down the tree skirt from the cat dragging it across the room. I do have a secret motive on this one. The last of today's strength will get used on this one so pray I make more for tomorrow...I have to go back to work Friday and Saturday and I am really dreading it....feeling crappy and Hobby Lobby do not mix well.

0 comments: