The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hair-shmare.

I got a haircut this morning. Its been a while and I needed one. When I called and tried to schedule one for this morning I was reminded that my stylist was getting married this weekend and would be unavailable after today. So this morning it was! Went to the gym, put away clean dishes, got a haircut and now I am going to work. The hair is the same as last time...I just neede a trim. I am thinking about going a little shorter now that I am unattached to the really long hair I had when I got married (though I miss it...not when I have to blowdry it!) but I wanted to wait until after Dani and Ryan's wedding in August. I want to be able to fix it and it will be easier if it is a little longer....
now THAT was a roaring good blog update huh?
Sorry I have to go. There is a cat climbing up my leg.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

woooo! my wedding! 50 days!! (: