The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

blech.

Another morning at the gym...then the grocery store. We were running seriously low on...oh, everything. Lunch food. Breakfast food. Dinner food. The three of us somehow go through food a lot faster than the the two of us were so I feel like I make three times as many trips to the grocery store. I still didn't get as much dinner stuff as I wanted because I forgot my list but I got enough basics to get us through the weekend probably.

I got home last night, really frustrated about work, life, etc. I had a long day at work...nothing really specifically happened to make me feel that way but I am just still feeling overwhelmed by the fact that I know I am supposed to be where I am but I don't feel like I am working any where near my potential. There have also been some things going on at work that are pretty much putting everyone in a bad mood so it isn't the pleasant place to work that it traditionally has been. Please just say a prayer for me (and for Chad!) that things will look up and get a little better. I told him last night that I lived in a place for a while that I let negativity influence me way too much! I have been trying to consciously make positive choices...let my thoughts be positive and let love rule my mind and my heart but it is difficult some days!
Today is gonna be a good day...

P.S. I know someone who is in India right now, at the orphanage that I worked at...I have been reading her blog and she doesn't even know it...ah the beauty of the blog world. Either way, it makes me miss India so much....our babies, the people in general, the smell, the sights...I want to go back so bad. My heart yearns for something so much bigger than what I am doing right now...

1 comments:

Danielle said...

oh i know... gosh. reading ryan's blog makes my heart pound! you are talking about ryan smith right? bc if not... shes in india right now too. so crazy. gooodness. lets hop on planes wiht our hubbies and go. ......if only.