The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, June 5, 2009

continuing

I am in Columbus, continuing the previously mentioned to-do list...
mark everything off down to the sleep in part...start there. And skip that one.
I got up early to go meet my bff Jess for breakfast before she has to be at the summer day camp she is working at so mark sleeping in off the list completely!
Car is already packed so I can hit the road after breakfast.
I am going to pick up some peaches after we eat for my boss at work who put in a request for GA peaches...and then I am going to take the long way home, past camp to see some folks. I only know about three people up there this summer (returning staff is a rare blessing at the Girl Scout camp!) but my mom is one of them so I am gonna stop by, say hello, and wish I was there for a bit before heading towards Atlanta. Hopefully it will put me at the right time to miss morning traffic.
The concert last night was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Our second row tickets were awesome (thank you nice man at the Civic Center!!) and I took a ton of picture so I will post those as soon as I get back to my computer. The one here at my parents house is a little aged and won't even read my memory cards!
Mom and I giggled at the intoxicated (high?) Willie fans and sang every song we knew.
I told her I must have been raised right to be able to sing 90% of the songs word-for-word.
Headed home to see my sweetie and hang out since he is off today...
more driving in the rain it looks like so say a little prayer for safety please.

0 comments: