The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

big dreams

Gotta close at the HobLob tonight and tomorrow night...ugh.
Means I won't be home with Chad really at all until Saturday. Double ugh.
But I am off Saturday and Sunday so I have big dreams that we will get to do some hanging out and doing nothing but also get some stuff done around the house. The mess is really starting to pile up and bother me. Again.
Made spaghetti with Italian sausage last night...it was good.
Now the sink is full of dirty dishes...I thought the rule was that the person who cooked dinner didn't have to do the dishes? I guess I'm wrong. I will have to do them before I go to work today.
Friday night is the fireworks at Riverbend so we are hoping to make it downtown in time for that. Maybe HobLob will be dead quiet and we can get out of there at a decent hour. We will probably park across the river and walk to the pedestrian bridge. Yes, I am taking the camera. We will see how it does...hopefully I will be able to show you pictures!

Typing with a cat in my lap. Ah...warm lap. Atleast she isn't walking across the keyboard.

0 comments: