The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, June 15, 2009

the british are coming!

Except they are not british...
and not coming until tomorrow.
But that's ok.
My mom and sister are coming up to see me tomorrow. I am pretty darn excited.
I am going to make them the "heavenly salad" with the oil and vinegar for lunch and maybe the famous chicken fingers with honey mustard and pecans. Ooo...they are so good. I feel the need to feed them either lunch or dinner since my sister is a chef and always feeds me when I go see her!
I can't even decide what we should do. They might spend the night but I have to go to work Wednesday anyway so we only have Tuesday to hang to hang out and do stuff.
Stroll through the shops on Frazier?
Aquarium?
Oooo...incline railroad? I've never been!
Suggestions?

1 comments:

Francina said...

I'm just as excited as you are!