The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

up early

Ok, so 9am isn't all that early but I slept till about 8 and then stayed in bed until 9 just enjoying not having to get up but finally I did. Took the dog out, made some coffee and now I am watching CBS Sunday Morning. Our sunday morning tradition and I love it...it is always informative and interesting. Sitting here enjoying my coffee waiting for Chad to get up...
I haven't felt too good all weekend. I actually left work early on Friday because my stomach was really hurting...really it was my intestines. Really sharp pains but not constant...just sometimes. So we have stayed home most of the weekend...Friday night we went to the pool for the swim team movie night which was entertaining...swam a little bit. Saturday we worked in the attic installing a vent for the hot air to escape and then installed a solar fan that will turn on when it gets sunny and help pump out the hot air but not use any electricity. We are pretty excited about it...hopefully it will help with our air conditioning bill too, especially for the second floor. We ran some errands around town but then came back home and watching the first Transformers movie in preparation for going to see the second one, hopefully today, pending I feel a little better.
Plans for today...movie.
Maybe a trip to the pool for pleasure and not work (rare in this house!).
A little laundry. Clean sheets are wonderful.
A nice sunday!

0 comments: