The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

finished!

I have had this project in the works for a while now but have been lazy about finishing it. It is so incredibly simple and quick that I don't know why I haven't finished it before now! There is this really cool vase in our house (another of the few cool things that came with the place) that I really love and if I could afford to, I would put fresh flowers in it every other day (not too much is blooming right now but the day lillies and they don't last too long...thus DAY lillies). So I have been wanting to finish making these tissue paper flowers that my bff Jess showed me how to make forever ago and fill the vase with yellow flowers.
A close up of los flores:



One with the cool blue vase...
please ignore the wireless router and take note of the large keyed phone.
It too came with the house.
And this one is someone I love taking a nap on someone I love.
Can you guess who they are?



0 comments: