The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

saturday night surprise

Our new thing is this...
we are eating at home every possible night (me, more than others because I am home alone most nights while the dynamic duo is at swim practice...or I am closing and they are home, etc.).
So we are eating at home and then on Saturday nights we are trying a new place. We are trying to pick a place that none of us have eaten at before but sometimes that might be hard. We have a short list of places at the moment that we have passed by and are interested in trying out but if you have Chattanooga eatery suggestions, let us know! We are open to just about anything, within reason. If you have a good idea or a favorite little joint that you wanna share with us, leave me a message or comment here.

Tonight was the Red Rock Grill in Red Bank. It is a pretty small little place and we were some of the few customers they had tonight but the food was pretty decent, although a little pricier than we had anticiapted for a "mom and pop". I had grilled chicken, veggies, and sweet potatoes...pretty good. My review...probably a 5 out of 10. Good, normal food but the price brought them down in my book. It isn't a place we could afford to go on a regular basis...
suggestions for next week?

1 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

I just randomly thought "I need to tell Paula to go to UPD."

SO, Paula. Go to UPD.

University Pizza & Deli. 422 Vine Street (a few blocks from my office!)

It's Greek maybe? but we love their cheese pizzas and quesadillas! It's cheap & awesome!! Could we meet there for lunch sometime???