The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

life-lovin'.

If I haven't said it in a while, it needs repeating.
I love my life.
It is messy, busy, crazy, unorganized, fun, and lovely.
And I love every minute of the long nights at work, early mornings at schools, Saturdays at home with my sweetie, being in the car along with the catchy Sugarland anthem of the day blaring way-too-loud on my stereo, dancing along (but only when you think no one is watching...), fixing up the house just a little more every weekend, clothes on the line, planting fall veggies in the backyard, always praying for rain.
I love my life. Craft projects and work projects - finding time for it all.
The waking up together or sleeping in alone, dog-barking, cat-climbing, laugh so hard you almost pee-your-pants, doing life together days.
I, so-incredibly-much, love my life.

0 comments: