The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

no fanfare.

I passed 700 posts with no fanfare - not even a mention. Must be the headache. Apologies! #1. Why won't Blogger let me put paragraphs in my blog?!? It is driving my limited English sensibilities quite mad. #2. We need groceries. BAD. Like really something serious. There is no lunch food here - packing lunches tomorrow won't really be an option unless a visit to the grocery store is made. However, I am suffering through day 12 of this headache and Chad just left for a fire and I just don't know that I have it in me to go to the grocery store. Update is that my CT scan results came back in on Friday afternoon and they say all is normal. 99% of me is thrilled to hear that there is nothing serious going on in my head that was unseen up to that point but the other 1% was hoping it would be something super obvious (not something terrible mind you, just obvious) and we could fix me up right quick like. No dice. Currently, I am doing laundry (requires little energy - not folding it - Thanks Mom! and when are you coming back?) and thinking about what to feed myself for dinner. Maybe I will take some medicine and see if I can suffer through the grocery store...