The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

runnin' around.

A Saturday when we have nothing planned is rare - so rare in fact that we won't see another one of this breed until 2012 at least. I am truly excited about the weekends we have coming up though so it is a teenie tiny price to pay. As for today, we are going to run around and do some errands (like pick up my sewing machine from the hospital - can I get a "hip hip hurray!" in here??) and get some tires for Chad's car. I am about 3/4th's of the way finished with Christmas shopping - bought a couple more things yesterday afternoon - but I have quite a few crafts left to make (including one that I am praying is a success but I have no clue what I am doing!!).

As for the rest of our December weekends, I am thrilled to report that we have sweet and fun company coming for the next two. My mom will be here next weekend - insert huge sign of relief here, I miss that lady!! - and my cool cousin is coming the following weekend - just for the day so we can be tourists together! I am pretty excited about both! Then finally, we will be in Columbus the last weekend for Christmas. I am looking forward to some downtime with my family and seeing some sweet friends that I haven't seen in far too long.

Good things ahead!

0 comments: