The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

getting close!

I am thrilled that we are inching in on Christmas now...one week away from Christmas Eve! I am literally completely finished with my shopping - with one exception of someone from work  ::ahem:: whose mother bought her the same gift I bought her so I have to return mine (and think of something that is equally as clever because it was obviously something she wanted if she almost got 2!!) I am also almost finished wrapping gifts - just a few left that were purchased this week. Made a lot of things this year but not nearly as many as I had hoped. Better luck next year - ha! - when I have more time??

I am seriously looking forward to our travels south of here to be with those that I love. Couldn't be looking forward to it more. And seeing happy faces as those folks open their gifts, spend time together, cook together, and just generally enjoy each other's company. I am going to really, really enjoy my time off work being with them...

0 comments: