The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

good feeling.

I can't explain the good feeling of leaving work and knowing that you don't  have to return for 10 days.
10 WHOLE DAYS. I can't wait. It is gonna be - stellar.
Chad and I started it off already with lazing on the couch watching a movie while it is grey and rainy outside. All of our presents are wrapped and under the tree, ready to go to the people we love and cherish. I think we are even going to sneak out a little early and head down to Columbus tomorrow night late. Chad isn't feeling great but we will do Christmas with his family first and then head down there around dark. I am looking forward to spending some time with my family, eating a little Ok Sun's, and seeing happy faces.

0 comments: